Saturday, February 11, 2012

epic fail

Isabella turned 1 on Wednesday
and her "party" was an epic fail,
but we can laugh about it now.

Somewhere in my head I want to plan
a themed birthday party with all
the accoutrements, but alas, I can't.
She's one.
She won't remember.

So, her dad was going to come over
after work and we were going to celebrate.
Keep in mind that Daddy works half an hour away
and Bella goes to bed at 6:30. 

In all my genius I thought 
I'll put her down a little early
then we'll wake her up.
Sounds grand, doesn't it?

Photobucket
"Edward was about to kiss me and you woke me up!!!!"

Photobucket
What is that?

Photobucket

What's he doing over there?


Photobucket
Are you sure I should be that close to the fire?

Photobucket
"No!!!!  You'll get your germs on it!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
"I wasn't done licking the candle!"

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm thanking my lucky stars that she won't remember this.

Have you ever had a birthday party that 
failed?

I'd love to hear about it so we can commiserate...





linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

statcounter