Aren't they cute? I keep them right next to my stove because I'm bound to see them there.
Here's a close up of the card
You get a verse, a small 'thoughtlet' as Carey calls it,
and an action/applications step for the day.
I love this idea. It's not meant to replace thoughtful time in Bible study, but you know those days where you have one or two sick with the stomach bug and you can't even take a breath? Carey's devotionals are perfect for that because they are just enough to get you through until the next time you can take a breather.
My favorite part of these are the application/action step. Biblical wisdom is great, but if you never go a step further and apply it, then it really didn't do you any good, eh? Cravings makes up for that by supplying you with a thought-out action plan.
If you're interested in purchasing Cravings for a mom (what a great baby shower gift) you can do so here.
And Cravings--The Devotional was born. Celebrate with Carey by entering her Minute-for-Mom Giveaway!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- $50 gift card to Erin Condren Shop (Your one-stop-shop for all things awesome!)
- $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret® (For something pretty.)
- $25 gift card to Bath & Body Works® (For a little spa treatment.)
- 2 Sets of Cravings - The Devotional (For you and a friend.)
- Scentsy Plug In and 2 Bars (A lovely scent for your space.)
Just click one of the icons below to enter! Tell your friends about Carey's giveaway on FACEBOOK or TWITTER and increase your chances of winning.