I've been keeping track of all the books I've read since I was in high school. Unfortunately, I've misplaced most of those notebooks, but I do have the list of books that I've read since 2005.
Recently I was asked to share my list of books that I've read in 2011...so here goes.
1. Sunrise by Karen Kingsbury
2. Summer by Karen Kingsbury
3. Someday by Karen Kingsbury
4. Sunset by Karen Kingsbury
5. Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst
6. Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart
7. Chazown by Craig Groeschel
8. The Deepest Waters by Dan Walsh
9. Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen
10. The Brotherhood: A Precinct 11 Novel by Jerry B Jenkins
11. Unplanned by Abby Johnson
12. Inconceivable by Carolyn Savage
So there are the first twelve.
More to come later.
What have you been reading?
Have you read any of these?