Thursday, December 8, 2011

pinning with children

I love pinterest as much as the next gal, but I only have one complaint.  In my quest to find crafts to earn the supermom of the year award {you know, that award whose standards are so super high that I will never ever reach them? yeah, that one} I have yet to find a tutorial that reads like it was actually done with children.

The kiddos and I decided to make cinnamon applesauce ornaments and this is what it is like when you go pinning with children.

Photobucket

1.  "Look at my hands!"
2.  "What?"
3.  Zahara is perplexed.
4.  "I'm about to mash my hand into YOUR pile, Zahara!"-Viviana
5.  "Ooooh, what does this do?"
6.  My ice cream {read upside down snowman} is broken.
7.  One moment of focused, non-chaotic play.
8.  The aftermath.

So,
how does it look when you
make pinned projects with
your kids?

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

statcounter