Tuesday, March 27, 2012

stream

So as to not leave my 31 Days to Become A Better Writer girls hanging, I want to write my stream of consciousness post for them--so here goes.


webs seem to catch insects and bokeh really well.
photo courtesy of thanker212


It's been a long day.  I'm tired and even though I feel accomplished because I just finished my medical transcription I still have an hour of blogging left to do.  The kids crawled into their beds at 7:40 because of the amount of work I had to do, but it was only fifteen minutes ago (the time is now 2243, yes military) that they finally fell asleep.  Guilt nags at me that I spent the evening in front of my computer screen, but bills must be paid and in front of the computer is where I earn my money.  Plus, they should have been asleep.  I really want to be reading Hunger Games right now, for the second time.  I'd also like to be reading Maggie Stiefvater's new book, The Scorpio Races as well as about fifteen other books that are presently piled in various locations throughout my house.

We got burgers for dinner.  Well, the kids did.  I drank a Shamrock shake (probably my last for this season) and contemplated cutting my hair and getting bangs.  Thoughts?  I'm not sure I have the guts.  It will be a pretty bold move.  I'm looking forward to summer--to the warm weather, to the flip-flops, and to the barbecues.  The baby woke up, so I've got to go. Now.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

statcounter