Saturday, February 18, 2012

If you asked me....



If you asked me.....

...what my favorite color is, I'd tell you it's green, but I always choose purple.



....where I go when I close my eyes I'd tell you I don't dream much because I'm exhausted.


....what song makes my heart hurt, I'd tell you this one
  Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars on Grooveshark

....what I ate for dinner, I'd say crackers and cheese because I had a massive lunch

....what I'm reading (dude, you know better than to ask that?!?  I need a whole post) ok, just a few



If you were to ask me what my overall mood was this week I'd tell you that it was a bit melancholy.  It was a rough week for various reasons, but it's over now and tomorrow is a new day.  

If you were to ask me what I'm obsessing over, I'd tell you this youtube video which is choreographed to the song above


and words.
I'm obsessing over words, and language, and their meaning and the intensity of the fact that Jesus was The Word and we use words every day to communicated everything
and how quickly they spew volcanically from my mouth
and how at the end of the day I am still trying to 
take them back.

So there's what I'd say, 

if  you asked me.

I got the lovely idea for this post from my friend Casey.



linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

statcounter