Friday, November 25, 2011

grateful

Photobucket


...for toothless grins that are starting to not be so toothless...

...for grey eyes and brown eyes and hazel eyes and walnut eyes...

...for a tousle-headed boy who's first words in the morning are "Mom, can we go downstairs, I'm hungry?"...

...for questions that I can answer and the questions that I cannot...

...for a Father who can take my ranting and raving and my "You said this's....why does it look like that's" and still love me...

...for children who push me out of my boundaries and simultaneously anchor me home...

...for family...those of blood and those of spirit...

...for grandparents still telling stories of how it was...

...for a God who sees my mess and loves me anyways...

grateful doesn't even begin to express....

*****




linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

statcounter