1. Thin Places by Mary DeMuth
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. The Tower, the Zoo, and the Tortoise by Julie Stuart
4. Do You Think I'm Beautiful by Angela Thomas
5. Grace Is For Sinners by Serena Woods
6. Paris, Baby by Kirsten Lobe
7. A Secret Kept by Tatiana De Rosnay
8. About Grief by Ron Marasco and Brian Shuff
9. When Did I Get Like This by Amy Wilson
10. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
So that's the plan. Forty days, ten books.
I am leaving room to rotate a few of these books out if they are too heavy for my own good, but for the most part I would like these books to be on 2011's book list rather than 2012's.
How about you?
Are there any books that you are dying to finish before the ball drops?
The images ARE affiliate links.