Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {back again}

I haven't posted a What I Wore Wednesday for quite some time because I've been lazy.  I haven't cared about what I'm wearing as long as it's clean and why blog about something you don't give two hoots about?  My thoughts exactly.  However, I'm back.  Most of these were taken by one of my children and I think they did a pretty good job....

null
 
dress & moccasins - Target
jeans - thrifted
necklace - noonday collection
Bella - totally thrifted


null

dress - Baby Gap 
leggings - thrifted
boots - this week's thrifty SCORE! 



null

jeans - thrifted
moccasins (they rarely leave my feet) - Target
shirt - thrifted


null

did you find anything good at a thrifty/salvo store recently?
I'd love to hear about it.




pleated poppy

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

statcounter